Friday, March 27, 2009

(When you're really bored...) Journalism gone bad?

My new hobby? Spotting journalism gone bad, ie. news articles on the net with reaaally wierd wording or grammar or, ya, even bad spelling sometimes. Here's a dilly of an example for today taken from breitbart.com.

Quote:


  • Loubier pointed to the planned acquisition of Arctic patrol vessels, construction of a deep water port and eavesdropping network in the region, annual military exercises and boosting the number Inuit Arctic rangers keeping on eye on goings-on along its northern frontier
It just kind of goes on and on and on.

(This is what we do when we've come down with the flu? Or when we are reaaaally bored??)

zona

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Zona, Hey! I've been reading your blog for I guess years now. I remember when I first discovered it. Reading for the first time was like a huge breathe of fresh air, and I ended up reading all the blogs I think you had ever written that I could find. I have cfs/fm too and for many years felt like I walked in darkness with no real support and understanding, except for my mom, who has had it for years too. Anway, I should have left you a comment years ago. Your blog is great, and I love your humor. I visit a website called curezone a lot. I don't know if you've ever heard of it. It's an alternative health forum. It's just a small community of people that discuss alternative ways to help with these DD. I admit nothing I've tried from there has helped me all that much so far, but I guess I keep hoping something will. Anyway, if nothing, it helps me to read about others going through similar things as me. They would love you on there with your humor. They are not very christian friendly though I've found. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that since it might be something you would enjoy and maybe find something that might help you a little, or maybe even a lot on there. But then again, you might hate that place, as there is a lot of not so pleasant people on there. Oh, I'm rambling. I'm am glad to see you are still blogging. I haven't checked in a while, but I'm glad I checked today, and I enjoyed your last blog as always. We will probably never meet in this lifetime Zona, but I pray for you and look forward to meeting you in heaven! :)
Your fellow cfs/fm sufferer,
Lisa

2:49 PM  
Blogger Zona said...

Hey Lisa! Nice to meet ya :) Please forgive me for being so slow in finding your comments. I hope you're still reading the blog and see this!

I hope to post more cartoons soon and of course ya gotta keep a sense of humor! It's therapy! :)

zona

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home