Friday, November 09, 2007

Those Little Awful Men Again !

I guess tonight is one of those nights, though this is a tad different than usual. Someone has snuck in and
pounded spikes down into both of my shoulders! Youch! He must have whistled and invited his friends over because
as the night has progressed I'm hurting in more and more places :(

It could be the weather? It's cooler and feels damp tonight.

It could be stress! Because I've sure been stressed all week with one thing after another! But I suspect it is not
just stress that has produced this amount of dis-ease.

I'm sure it is CFS/FM ... because I'm so weak and weary tonight I feel like a wrung out sponge. . Blah.
A cozy bed sounds good about now, but I have the feeling it's going to be a difficult night for sleeping...

Zona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home