Thursday, February 15, 2007

And So It Goes...?

Well... To say it's been a week would be an understatement maybe ? Between news of my daughter's condition, the youngest one's pain, dh still trying to recover from the last virus (and me too), plus trying to work through all this---well... yup, it's been quite interesting! Ah hum!

I thought I was finally recovering, save for the remaining cough and lung congestion a bit. But I found myself nose diving into that negative energy hole, each day becoming more and more exhausted. Ugh. (It hasn't helped that either Yahoo or my isp has been eating some of my email! My poor confused brain has enough trouble trying to follow things.)

One day I noticed the tips of my fingers felt numb, both hands. Ok, so maybe I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder or neck? Made sense. Then the next day after walking a few short paces I noticed my feet felt numbish and my legs felt like lead. Hmmmm, haven't had that for a long time. I've been this way for days now.

I did the mental inventory. Have I been around anything? ie toxins, triggers? Did I eat anything different? Why's up with this?? I haven't come to a suitable answer yet.

Tonight I've been laying here trying to stay awake, got to finish that Literati game with my sister and at least attempt to beat her once! Little gremlins have been strutting across my body pinching and causing muscle cramping in various locations at random. Boy this is a weird illness!

Zona

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had little gremlins run inside my body too...haha.

february hasn't been so good for me either. some digestive inflammation at the beginning of the month, and now the FLU on top of regular pain...i am sooo achy and exhausted.

and i might not be able to attend my dad's 60th bday celebration tomorrow...sigh.

thinking about you!!

luv kris xx

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home