Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sick...sick sick

Ok ya i've been slack and you haven't heard from me for a while. What can I say? I've been sick. As a matter of fact it's taken me 5 mins to type this with sneezing interuptions. I'm achy head to toe. Stuffed up and irritable. Did I mentioned I feel miserable??

I had some 'bug' a couple weeks ago that lasted almost two weeks, started feeling a tad better only to turn around and get this crud. (maybe from having a daughter in the house? but SHE's not sick). It's funny that we usually FEEL like we have some bug or virus thingie yet many PWC's actually don't get regular colds and sometimes flues. Our lovely scrambled immune system! This has been sooooome year for illness.

But there's real irony in all this. It's like another PWC and I were talking about the other day... In some very bizarre difficult to explain way sometimes feeling sick from a 'normal' type of illness almost (but certainly NOT quite!) feels good. NO I DO hurt and I am miserable! It has more to do with HOW the symptoms feel. When you have a normal bug often you just flop out and wait it out and sometimes even sleep during the day. Like I said, it's hard to explain...

zona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home