Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dr. Wisenheimer's Confident Goes Down For The Count?


Heat and I do not get along very well. It seems as the thermometer goes up I go down. I ache bad head to toe, feel totally wiped out, drained. Did I tell you I don't like heat?

So what do you do when you're still hurting from a bad fall and then aching from heat on top of it? That's what I've been trying to figure out all week. To make matters worse my normal nightly distraction has been missing too. Most every night I play Litreati online (yahoo) with my sister---but her pc bit the dust this week which has left me sitting here bored out of my head. But that's nothing too new...

[Just now, in a hair-brained moment...ok well maybe it was a CFS moment? ...I took a swig of coke which tasted funny and realized it was my husband's cherry cola which doesn't quite agree with me - or so I discovered when I got an instant headache and swelling lower lip! (I've yet to figure out just what it is that sometimes causes my lower lip to feel like it's swelling and feels funny when I try to talk. I've suspected things like a coffee cup that was too hot but never have been able to coorelate it to any one particular thing!) So here I sit/lay blitzed out. But I digress---]

What I did to break the boredom, since I'm not quite with it enough to do anything really productive, is to create the cartoon above to illustrate just how I've been feeling. I thought it just might entertain you a bit and make this blog a bit more endurable! Ha!

Now if only I felt as good as Sigfreid up there.... !

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue Jackson said...

Hi, Zona -

Thanks for visiting my blog. I was away on vacation and am just catching up. I enjoyed your blog and love your cartoons! Although it's always sad to think of others suffering with CFS, it's comforting to come across people who are living with the same crazy illness and understand. I'll check in again!

Sue

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home