Thursday, April 06, 2006

Alouicious MacDoogle ??

If you've been reading this site I'd sure appreciate your feedback. It's nice to know that somewhere out there someone is reading this. (it would be even more wonderful if it entertained you or even made you noxious!). I don't care if you sign your name... as a matter of fact this is the internet so I suggest NOT using your first and last name anywhere on the net...but use a nickname or just a first name... anything...! Just let me know you're out there !

To leave a comment or note just click on the COMMENT under this blog (or any day's entry) and leave a word or two : )

Zona the hermit writer

2 Comments:

Blogger villafan said...

Hi this is Wend ,
u know me from the UK
, i am long term friend of yours met you on IRC, im cfs/me sufferer

9:33 AM  
Blogger Zona said...

hi ya wendy ! thanks much for letting me know you're reading the blog... I am sooo behind in everything including finishing part 2 !

zona

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home